We are pleased to announce an 8 ½” version of Snap-on’s Adjustable Valve Persuader Wrench. This addition to our product line is a variation of the 10” wrench introduced in 2013.
8 1/2" VersionEach of these precision hardened, anti-corrosion treated wrenches is two tools combined into one convenient form that can be used wherever technicians must adjust valves for flow and pressure. Both versions feature large, adjustable mouths and easy-to-read measurement scales - fractional on one side, metric on the other.
- Two tools combined into one convenient operator’s tool that can be used wherever valves are adjusted for flow and pressure
- Available in two sizes:
8-1/2" with a 1-1/2" max jaw opening and 10" with a 1-3/4" max jaw opening
- Overall length supplies leverage while being compact enough to be easily carried
- Big-mouth adjustable wrench has large capacity
- 3⁄4" valve wheel wrench opening
- Precision hardened and anti-corrosion treated
- Easy to read size measurement scale: fractional on one side, metric on the other